People who have studied Logotherapy report that their experience:
- Cultivates optimism
- Allows them to create more intimate relations
- Builds strength and resilience, and gives them confidence in their ability to cope with difficulties and even thrive from the experience
- Allows them to see possibilities and opportunities for development which they were unable to see before
- Refreshingly takes the practitioner and client beyond the traditional focus on biopsychosocial factors towards a dimension of meaning and values.
- Helps them to recognize the most constructive response to a situation
- Helps them to access their humanity, be proactive and fight for what is right
- Teaches them that they are not powerless and they have the capacity to choose
I am interested in learning more about logotherapy. Where can I become more involved?
To learn more about our training program, click here. Logotherapy training is also available online.
If you are looking for a logotherapist in Israel, we can help.
For more information, fill out our contact form and click Send.